Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
The Bible provides a complete foundation for a full and abundant life. Yet the church is divided on many doctrines. Some have come to believe that doctrine is not important. Yet the apostles Paul and John both warned,
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears. - 2 Timothy 4:3
This web site looks at many doctrines taught by the Church to see if they have a biblical foundation. On the day of the Lord we will want to have believed sound doctrine.
Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee. - 1 Timothy 4:16
Our collection of Bible studies include,
- One study teaches how to avoid common mistakes when studying Scripture.
- We examine several popular doctrines to see if they line up with scripture.
- Other studies teach parents how to raise children to stay in the Faith.
- One section is devoted to the study of End Times, an area of controversy in the Church.
- We have a section teaching Christians how to share and defend our faith including reaching out to cult members.
- To help you minister to those struggling with life's issues. One study looks at why God allows suffering, another helps you council as a Christian someone who is suffering from depression.
As you peruse the menu, you will find many other studies as well. Thank you for visiting our site, I hope you are blessed.
Your fellow servant,
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. - Luke 21:36